Why book directly with us?
1. Lower Cost: Cheaper rates and no extra fees compared to booking us HostelWorld and Booking.com. Why pay more?
2. More Flexible: Select your own bed, e.g. lower bunk, single bed, back of room (subject to availability)
3. Peace of Mind: Refunds go directly back to your own card / bank account, no fuss
Our charges: Continental breakfast is £3 per day, towels rented for £1 one-time charge (with free exchange),
parking is £10 per day. These are all paid on check-in.
Apart from that, guests get free fast WiFi, free loan of padlocks and adaptors, free use of a PC,
free soap, shower gel & washing detergent, free iron & hairdryer, free luggage storage, free tea and coffee all day, free earplugs, free bed fans, free umbrella, free printing, free Netflix, free safe deposit box, free towel exchange & free HUGS!
You can see our reviews on CommentCards, AirBnB, TripAdvisor, HostelWorld and Booking.com or view a sample below…
Rooms & Facilities:-
|1||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds||No|
|2||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds & a single bed||No|
|3||Private room – 2 single beds||No|
|4||Shared dormitory – Single beds||No|
|5||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds – FEMALE ONLY||Yes|
|6||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds – FEMALE ONLY||Yes|
|7||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds||Yes|
|8||Shared dormitory – Bunk beds||Yes|
Some Things to Note:-
- You can book all the beds in a shared dormitory, effectively turning it into a private room
- In total we have capacity for 42 people
- If your group would like to stay in one room, please let us know ahead of time and we will try our best to make it happen
- We also have a kitchenette, a lounge, left-luggage and a coin-op laundry
- Minimum stay is usually one night, but check with the booking facility as it may be two nights for a while
Charges & Policies:-
- Photo ID is required for all guests, including UK nationals. Acceptable photo ID for all includes: passport, national ID or drivers licence, and for UK nationals any other photo ID such as student card is also acceptable. This is to comply with insurance and fire regulations
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card & debit card
- A continental breakfast can be purchased for £3 per day, towels rented for £1 on check-in (free exchange) and parking for £10 per day
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 48 hours before check-in, otherwise the first night is charged.
- Group cancellation is free of charge up to 3 days per person in the group (e.g. 10 people requires 30 days notice)
- Check in is 12.00-24:00 and check out is until 10am. You are welcome to arrive earlier or leave later as we have 24 hour reception and a luggage store for your convenience
- Age-related regulations:-
– Under 16 years old: Can stay in a dorm room but must be accompanied by an adult guardian. Or, can stay a private room alone but reservation must be authorised by an adult guardian
– 16 – 18 years old: Can stay in a dorm or private room alone, but reservation must be authorised by an adult guardian
– 18+: No restrictions
– All children, regardless of age, must have their own bed
– Authorisation by an adult guardian must include:-
1. Photo ID and proof of age of child
2. Photo ID, nationality and ID number (eg passport number), address, email and telephone number of guardian
3. Confirmation of authorisation by email
4. Confirmation of authorisation by either phone/skype or in-person